Monday, May 11, 2009

Touch Me - Flo-Rida

American rapper Flo Rida became a global success with his debut album ‘Mail On Sunday‘ in 2008. His singles Right Round, Low etc.... were a superhit. Touch Me is his latest single from his hit album R.O.O.T.S. Flo-rida is my current favourite hip-hop artist & his album R.O.O.T.S. is also in my favourite Albums list. He has Collaborated with some A-list Singers like Nelly Furtado, Ne-Yo, Keshia Cole & Pleasure P. I Love most of the songs from Flo rida's latest album it has got some amazing beats. 'Touch me' also features Keshyia Cole famous for her song like Last Night ft. P.Diddy. who unfortunately or Luckily dosen't sing much.

The single Right Round. Touch Me, Jump, Sugar & many more is good enough to encourage to buy this album but frankly the entire album is good. You will see many more posts on Flo Rida soon in this Blog.

But i cant get this why has he been named Flo rida, was he born in Florida ? or does he love Surfing ?, I've gotto find an answer for this question for my next post, Till then listen n Enjoy. ;)


Touch Me - Flo-Rida .








Touch Me - Flo-Rida

No comments: