Saturday, May 2, 2009

Halo - Beyonce & Scared of Lonely - Beyonce

"Halo" is a song by American R&B singer Beyoncé. It is from her third studio album, I Am… Sasha Fierce & It is Beyonce's fourth single from her critically acclaimed Album. Must say this song is an Hit. Love The lyrics, The Voice, The Music is simply wow; Did i say " Wow" . I don't like Beyonce since the time she released her maniaco single Deja Vu; [ Gosh that was a Horror ] & since then she followed releasing mental-maniac videos n songs, But fon a good note " what a change " this song is a Healer for her music Career.

"Halo" is the first video to be shot fully in colour after her few black n white crazy videos. She looks Beautiful in it especially the part where she is in the water, I love that part. An Suggestion : the only songs worth listening from the album is Scared of lonely, Forever to Bleed & Halo, These 3 songs will really hypnotize people to buy her album, n then get fooled after they hear to the songs like Diva, Single Ladies, Video Phones etc......

The song "Halo" was originally offered to British singer Leona Lewis, but Lewis did not have the time to Record. [ Lucky Beyonce ].

I must repeat this, Halo is one of the best cuts on Beyonce's irritating album. The emotions makes the song even better in many ways. I don't know why this isn't chosen as the first single, But I definitely even think that it's a smart choice for a single this time of the year and this be hit.

P.S : She needs to release Scared of Lonely as her Next single.




Some pictures of Beyonce:



Halo Lyrics :

Remember those walls I built
Well baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
Woah...

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me to the ground again

Feels like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
The risk that I'm takin'
I'm never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo)

Halooooo ouuuu
Halooooo ouuuu
Halooooo ouuuu
Ouuuuu ouuuuu ouuuuu

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo



Halo - Beyoncé


Halo - Beyonce

No comments: