Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ashanti - Crime & Saw Your Face

Ashanti is a Singer who i believe has got the most Seductive n Mesmerising Voice ever. I've always Loved Ashanti since her songs like, always on time, happy, whats luv, many more to name. Her voice really Can get anyone Turned ON. Her voice has got both the elements of Softness n Fire to heat the whole Room, mind n body. She has the Voice to Control Human Mind's [ a rare Quality found in any Singers ]. Ashanti is also one of those few singers who We can listen to when we are feeling blue, low n when we want some peace of mind.
‘Crime‘ & Saw Your Face is a Awsome single by the multi grammy winner Ashanti. Crime didn’t make it in her last Flop album The Declaration, which was released on June 3, 2008. Crime & Saw Your Face is from her her next album THE VAULT quickly released after her flop album the declaration in 2008. I love Saw your Face from the same album its good.
I've always counted Ashanti as one of the beautiful gangsta gals; to add on it she is one of those petite gangsta gals, gone from bad to beautiful. But after seeing her in E! news n pictures cant believe my eyes she is become so freaking Fat. She might be trying to sport the bootilicious look but unfortunately she has cross the limits of bootylicious too fattylispecies.
P.S. : Ashanti please get your body in shape before you release any more albums.
Crime - Ashanti
Saw YOur Face - Ashanti









crime - ashanti




Saw Your Face - Ashanti



Ashanti - Crime Lyrics

Ya got my body pulsatin’
I’m layin’ in this room ready and I’m waitin’
See that boy is kinda sick wit it
Layed it on thick, had a girl twisted

He know just what to do with it
How to make it move (stop, stop)
How to make my body (rock, rock)
How to make these goodies (drop, drop)

Said I’m so caught up in it
That I done got lost up in it
Oooo ya got my body, body, body tremblin’
Now can you hear my heart beat (listen, listen)

Now is it a crime
That he’s not mine, he’s not mine
And I can’t lie
I think that’s why it feels like
Now is it a crime
That he’s not mine, he’s not mine
And I can’t lie
I think that’s why it feels like

Now before you go and pass judgment on me
Let me explain the rest of the story
He never had a ring on his finger
Never ever even brought her name up

See I fell, before I knew the situation
And like hell, I tried everything to escape em
But he had my mind trapped, and he had my body rapped around his touch

Said I’m so caught up in it
That I done got lost up in it
Oooo ya got my body, body, body tremblin’
Now can hear my heart beat (listen, listen)

Now is it a crime
That he’s not mine, he’s not mine
And I can’t lie
I think that’s why it feels like
Now is it a crime
That he’s not mine, he’s not mine
And I can’t lie
I think that’s why it feels like

Now is it a crime
That he’s not mine, he’s not mine
And I can’t lie
I think that’s why it feels like
Now is it a crime
That he’s not mine, he’s not mine
And I can’t lie
I think that’s why it feels like

No comments: