Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nadia Ali - Love Story [ New singles 2009 ]

I've Always loved Nadia Ali, I must say she is born to become a Singer, She has a Beautiful & Mesmerising Voice n No doubt that her songs are Topping the charts, But For People who dont know who Nadia Ali is here is some Info:


Nadia Ali is a Beautiful Pakistani American singer and songwriter who is best known as a former member of the band iiO, and for their breakthrough 2001 hit Rapture which reached #2 on the UK Singles chart and topped dance charts all over the world.

Ali left the group in 2005 to pursue a solo career, however the long-awaited full-length Hit debut album Poetica was not released to wide distribution until 2006, and Moser continues to release iiO material featuring her on vocals. Most notably, these releases include the 2006 single "Is It Love?" which went to #1 in America on the Billboard Dance Chart, and 2007 Album Reconstruction Time: The Best Of iiO Remixed.'

Her latest Solo single, "Crash and Burn", has become a club smash, reaching the top 10 on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Play Chart. It eventually ranked number 8.

On February 10 2009, Nadia released her follow-up single called "Love Story" exclusively on BeatPort. Produced by Sultan and Ned Shepard, the single includes a number of remixes, by Andy Moor, Sultan and Ned Shepard and The Starkillers. Nadia has also released her first music video since iiO's At The End in 2002, and in no surprise it has been a hit on YouTube. The video features Nadia in a number of outfits and rooms, with backup dancers behind her. There are promo CDs of the single floating around, and was said to be released on March 9 for iTunes and other digital retailers, but so far this has not happened.
Nadia has been working on her up-coming solo album, No release date has been given Yet.






Some of Nadia's Beautiful Pictures :














Nadia Ali - Love Story Remixes (2009)


Crash and Burn (Radio Edit) - Nadia Ali


Is It Love - Iio


Rapture - Iio


Kiss You - IIO



NADIA ALI-LOVE STORY -


Love Story lyrics :

If you ask me I will say it,
You make me smile,
It's contagious,
And in your eyes,
I can see it,
Cause your heart is the greatest.


And I cant be without you
So don’t go anywhere,
You show me love like no one else has done yet,
And with the road ahead,
This is the beginning of this love story,


Of this love story.
When I'm with you, I am taken,
With the feeling that you've been chosen,
What I'm longing is the best thing,
In a long time that I'm not broken,


And I cant be without you
So don’t go anywhere,
You show me love like no one else has done yet,
And with the road ahead,
This is the beginning of this love story,
Of this love story.

No comments: