Monday, March 16, 2009

M.I.A's Album Kala

Kala is the second studio album by British musician M.I.A., released in August 2007 . The album features a variety of musical styles, ranging from dance and alternative, hip hop to urumee melam, a style native to the state of Tamil Nadu, South India. It was mainly written and produced by M.I.A. and Switch, and features contributions from Timbaland, Diplo, Afrikan Boy and The Wilcannia Mob. M.I.A. named the album after her mother, in contrast to her first album Arular, which was named after her father, and stated that her mother's struggles in life are a major theme of the recording.

Believe me her tracks have the feel of underground, electronic and i must say she have brought Hip- Hop Back.... the mixture of best beats available .. you will even find a lot of indian feel in the music so try her album 'Kala' .



1 "Bamboo Banga"- 4:58 *******
2 "Bird Flu" - 3:24 ****
3 "Boyz" - 3:27 ****
4 "Jimmy" - 3:29 Incorporates elements of "Jimmy Jimmy Aaja" composed by Bappi Lahiri from the 1982 Bollywood film Disco Dancer. *****
5 "Hussel" - 4:25 Feat. Afrikan Boy ****
6 "Mango Pickle Down River" - 3:53 ****
7 "20 Dollar" - 4:34 *****
8 "World Town" - 3:53 ****
9 "The Turn" - 3:52 ******
10 "XR2" - 4:20 ****
11"Paper Planes" - 3:24 [ OST SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE ] ******* [ My suggestion ]
12 "Come Around" - 3:53 Feat. Timbaland ******* [ My suggestion ]
13 "Far Far" (Japanese bonus track) - 3:24 ******
14 "Big Branch" (Japanese and iTunes bonus track) - 2:44 *****
15 "What I Got" (Japanese bonus track) - 3:24 ****
16 "Bird Flu (Cavemen Remix)" (Best Buy bonus track) - 3:14 *****
XTRAZ To try
1 "Paper Planes (Afrikan Boy And Rye Rye Remix)" - 4:01 *******
2 "Shells" - 2:36 ******* [ My suggestion ]
6 "Sound of Kuduro" - 3:20 Feat. Buraka Som Sistema ******
Even try
Galang - ******* [ My suggestion ]
Try It .................
But please someone Needs To teach M.I.A how To Dress. The kaleidoscopic style dosent suite her at all 8/:









Galang - M.I.A.


Paper Planes (ft M.I.A) (Remix) - BlaZe


The Turn - M.I.A.


Bamboo Banga - M.I.A.

No comments: